The Frog Does Leap! (5/7)

UPDATE FROM LAST TIME!

I made a big mistake - it was 30 hours, not 30 minutes. So, I said no to that and cranked hte settings back down. Hopefully the tutor for our pipeline-based lessons will let me render through his class - I'd like to take notes from him anyways and I don't wanna risk slowing Maya down by having two files open at the same time.

Here's my new plan - get as much of the animation rendered today, and then get the rest rendered tomorrow. I will have to re-render frame 9, but I can cope with that.

My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined. (I'm joking, I'm just annoyed that I misread my own maths and thought it would render lickety split).

So, I'm not gonna have any kind of finished render to show for today, but hey I got some pages made!

I'm so glad I caught this error now, I'd be sat here all day waiting for this thing to render otherwise.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IKFK Blend and Complex Motions

The Knight Spider (1/3)

The Frog Does Leap! (1/7)